We cover a ton this week! Including a few matters of old business in which we address a fan question and make some corrections. We get the convo rolling with a look at the recent Lizard Squad news, the impending USA/JAPAN mech duel, and we ask ‘what if’ in terms of the unearthed Nintendo Playstation. We also take a look at a school in China that gave a LOT of money to the Shenmue 3 Kickstarter and we make mention of the dudes behind the Lego movie and their upcoming foray into the Star Wars universe. Finally, we try to make sense of the latest Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (CODBLOPS, get it?) Collectors Edition and Joe E calls Ron Perlman ‘Ape-Face’ in a totally respectful way. Rants abound! Check it out!
Topics on this episode:
- a Lizard Squad member has been found guilty of almost 51k counts of fraud and harrassment via various “computer crimes.” Guess what? He’s not going to jail. People are pissed.
- USA has challenged JAPAN to a mech duel. Japan has accepted. Two giant robots, going all rock em sock em on eachother. Say hello to the future.
- Nintendo PlayStation was almost a thing and someone found one.
- A school for underprivileged kids in China has given $20k to the Shenmue 3 kickstarter. This is either the best publicity stunt ever for a poor school or the absolute worst misappropriation of funds in the history of said school.
- The dudes responsible for the Lego Movie? Yeah they’re taking their talents to a galaxy far, far away.
- The new CODBLOPs Collectors Edition comes with a fridge. No joke.